After the lockdown, I realized how a healthy lifestyle changes your skin. These days, my skin hardly breaks out except on the monthly cycles. When I got 2-3 pimples, I took out my Deyga Anti Acne Kit* and I must say that every person with acne prone skin must try this kit. Deyga is an Indian brand that makes natural and chemical free skin care products.
Price- ₹1999 (after discount)
Deyga Anti Acne Kit comes very well packed with no breakage or leakage. This kit contains- need seed oil, charcoal soap, tea tree toner, aloe Vera gel and tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a bliss for acne prone skin and it does make skin crystal clear.
1. Deyga Neem Seed Oil Rs 270 for 30ml
2. Deyga Charcoal Bath Bar (there are 2 soaps in the kit) Rs 410 for each bar
I usually use this soap when I apply need seed oil on my face. It lathers well and cleanses the skin effectively. Though it contains olive oil but it didn’t break out my skin so yes it is safe for acne prone skin. This soap makes skin squeaky clean and removes excess oil and grime off the skin. If you are suffering from acne, pimples, blemishes or blackhead, you must try it.
3. Deyga Tea Tree Face Toner Rs 390 for 100ml
This toner has become my favorite toner as i have not faced any acne or pimple since the time I am using it. It makes skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. It keeps skin oil free for a long time and makes skin look smooth. It is made of 100% pure steam distilled tea tree water. The fragrance is nice and it gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It is a perfect toner for oily, acne prone skin or anyone with enlarged pores.
4. Deyga Aloe Vera Gel Rs 350 for 100ml
I swear by aloe vera gel and keep buying new ones. Deyga Aloe Vera gel is free from colors and fragrances. It is clear and blends into the skin in a jiff. As I have dry, acne prone skin, I always make sure to mix it with a face oil. It keeps pimples and acne in check and makes skin feel soft, healthy and hydrated.
5. Deyga Tea Tree Oil Rs 350 for 10ml
This is the hero in the kit. It is a wonder product for pimple or acne prone skin. Whenever I see any pimple about to pop, I apply Deyga Tea Tree Oil at bedtime and voila I see no acne or pimple the next morning. The scent is not too strong and the oil does not irritate the skin. I am truly in love with this oil.
- Natural products!
- A wonder kit for acne prone skin.
- Effectively works on the skin.
- Tea tree oil is a magic product in the kit.
- Do not irritate the skin.
- Subsides acne or pimple within few days.
- Control oil.
- Made in India!
- Great for oily or acne prone skin.
- None I can think of! This kit is a boon for my skin.
- Keep the products in dry, cool place.
- You can mix any oil with aloe Vera gel if you have dry skin.
- Use spatula or clean finger to scoop out aloe Vera gel.
Would you like to try Deyga products? What do think about Deyga Anti Acne Kit? Share in the comments section below!
Stay Pretty & Loads of ❤️!